Define Main Page
Some of our site layouts include a space that can be easily edited by a store owner through the administration area of the site. While not designed into every site, the define main page can be added to any site to allow for What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editing. From here store owners can add text or images directly to the front page of the site.
1. To edit this space, navigate to Store Information > Define Mainpage
2. On the next page click the edit icon.
3. On the next page enter your content.
4. When you are complete, click the diskette icon to save your edits.
4. For more information on formatting text in fields such as this visit our knowledgebase article on information pages.
Need help? Have questions or don't have the time? Be sure to give us a call at 800.699.0820. We are here to help. You can also bring up any issues by using our ticket system. Hope this tutorial was helpful.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The admin search feature is very powerful, and when used can make your navigation and use of the...
The My Account link in the top right corner of your administration area allows you to view your...
Use the Logoff link in the top right corner of the admin screen to log out of this area when...
This link will take you directly to your online catalog home page (front end).
The menu bar is the main navigational component of the website. It holds access to all pages...