Solution: Our CloudCommerce system takes security very seriously. Part of our security protocalls involve blocking access to computers that attempt access and fail too many times. If you are recieveing a forbidden error, or can not access your email it is possible that you attempted to login with incorrect credentials (username/password) too many times and have been blocked.
If this happens to you, don't fret. Better safe than sorry. The last thing you want is that fired employee or a chinese hacker to gain access to your system.
There are two ways in which you can be un-blocked.
1. Log into your client area at www.obnit.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on the support "Support" in the main menu
3. Under the Support tab you will see an option for "Firewall Unblock" click it
4. You will be taken the unblock page, and your IP address should be showing in the "IP Address to Check" field
5. Click the "Check for IP Block and Remove" button.
6. Give the system time to process, as it needs to search through a long list of IP addresses in multiple server firewalls
7. You will recieve a message when complete.
-If your IP does not show in the "IP Address to Check" field, try to find your IP address at http://www.whatsmyip.org/
-If you still do not have access, or after processing the software says your IP was not listed, contact our support team
Call our Support Team
Just give our support team a call, chat message, or submit a ticket and we can remove the block from our systems firewalls to allow you access. We can also assit you with new passwords if need be.
Note: If you type into Google "Whats my IP" you will be provided with a numerical result, something like 12.123.456.789. Write this number down and provide it to our support team. It is the IP address of your computer, phone, iPad, etc. Our support team can white list it for you, which will make sure the device in question will not recieve any more blocks as you have deemed it safe and in your control. Please keep in mind that IP addresses do sometimes change unless you are paying your provider for a static ip. You may need to repeat the process if your ISP renews your IP address.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The admin search feature is very powerful, and when used can make your navigation and use of the...
The My Account link in the top right corner of your administration area allows you to view your...
Use the Logoff link in the top right corner of the admin screen to log out of this area when...
This link will take you directly to your online catalog home page (front end).
The menu bar is the main navigational component of the website. It holds access to all pages...